Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Short update

I want to leave a few words to ya all before I hit the shower..

Voa25 is one of the most hated instances in my opinion and should be removed asap, but well the game is just gettign easier to accomplish with every day that comes. I miss the times when purples actually meant something, I'd like you to armory-check Noms on Azjol-Nerub to see what I mean ;) *NO OFFENSE NOMS <3*

But the new casual-content isn't too easy, since this was my 5th try this week to attempt Koralon, the new voa boss. Basically what I've seen is difficult with this fight is, fire in the middle = unseen, fire breath and a fire patch on his last turn = most likely unavoidable death. Shit happens but we killed him today without much of a hustle, windrunner legs (hunter lootz) dropped and a obv 2x conq rest welfare epics (boes, 5mans etc) won them without, what I think, have done either naxx/ulduar or toc. I could be wrong but recount proved me right atleast, and aswell having a better geared hunter(toc25 gear etc) 2nd with 1-2k dps less.

Avg. dps voa25, 7-8k as MM.

No comments:

Post a Comment