Friday, September 18, 2009

Yogg-Saron

I must say how interesting it is to stream, the other night we were finishing off as many achievements as possible within the ulduar, but in the end I totally got flamed for being bad after so long time in ulduar.

Some guy joins the chat while we are trying to kill 9 guardians at the same time, and appearantly that is the wrong way to go, "we must kill them one by one else our tanks is gonna die", OBVIOUSLY.. We were going for an achievement, nobody cares about deaths! But sure, you maybe thought that's how we do it, understandable, AT FIRST!

Once we get them down, and trying to do speed achievement, which shouldnt be any problem, but we wipe the first time due to failing only getting one portal phase (shield went down from dots) but half of the raid is now insane, so.. we die. I get explained that you must leave portal room else you will die. Good tip! anyhow we're still not that serious about this run so... After our second attempt everything went fine and once we opened the shield everyone went zergmode, not turning for gaze, neither refilling sanity. Actually it worked ignoring that, but I suppose some did fail since I got explained that I have to turn on gaze and refill sanity, and we're a noob shit guild.

If you are reading this, I just found you hilarious and thanks for the smiles :) Now eat my Death's Demise (did mention it) but it means we killed yogg-saron with 0 keepers and actually were first to do so on the server, so spare me with the flaming X(

Love out,
DT

No comments:

Post a Comment