Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Beast Within!

The time has come to try out the Beast Mastery tree for once, it's been nerfed plenty of times and nowadays you can't find a single hunter using it!

We are starting out talentwise with 54/13/4 which is a tiny mod of the current FOTM, since I actually need that 1% hit. I'm way too lazy to actually maximize something in this, especially glyphs.

After a few look-arounds Devilsaur seemed to be the FOTM pet, but according to the spreadsheet(91f), Raptor outplays it by 4 dps or so. In this situation I'm also too lazy to actually get myself a devilsaur but thanks to this I can use my raptor, which is named after the +10-whore Raindra. Oh Raindra btw, I'm catching up!

It doesn't seem to show up any groups so I can try BM out, daily heroic turned out fine anyhow, #1 on the dmg meters Mwaahahahaha! Thou instead of a 2k lead, I had about 50-200dps gap. /facepalm

We'll see how this turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment