Friday, August 28, 2009

Economy

Oh yeees, I'm trying to get some gold together without doing painful dailies which I need to do in order to become a crusader, but I don't feel like it! Gold is just really fun to have, you can spend it whenever and on whatever you want, or it's a stock up for repairs/flasks/enchants and such. But I'm just really gathering for further content, so I won't have any trouble at all.

So.. How can you earn gold without doing anything in particular? I don't really know, auction house isn't really my game, but well trying it out now lately with selling all leftovers I've had such as enchanting mats, gems, bars, leather... These things have been gathered throughout WOTLK and nothing I've grinded on a daily basis, I'm too lazy!

I'm aswell vendoring banked items, which I doubt I'll use at all.

so far 2000 gold richer in less than an hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment