Thursday, August 27, 2009

Welcome to The Hunter's Reach or well... hai!

Time for a reboot for my blogging..

We'll start out to describe the 3 W's, which is Why, Who and ... couldn't really think of a third one x.x Anyhow I was once blogging and it seemed to be appreciated even thou the real life caught up with me so I had to take a little brake. Domain expired, coding disappeared in reformats and these blogging sites evolved, eureka!

Why am I blogging? I could answer that question with something hip, but no.. I'll just say I enjoy writing about random things whenever I feel the urge to express myself, this thingy comes in handy!

Who am I, really? That's for you to find out, which you will if you stalk me by clicking the RSS icon to the right : )

How am I to be found? easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment