Thursday, August 27, 2009

Invites begin in 5 minutes...

Yesterday we actually managed to clear entire Trial of the Crusader in about 20 minutes or less, afterwards we headed for ulduar which is from tuesday CLEARED! That means no more progress, but we'll probably keep doing alone in the darkness for the mount, which I'm not really so interested in. I am an engineer so it would actually suit me more than well.

Everything but Yogg-Saron, Iron Council, General Vesax and Algalon died yesterday aswell. We'll see what's happening today and hopefully it's a clear so we can relax after the weekend, maybe do a few dailies, get to level up a rogue or so!

I'll be updating with pictures from todays raid frequently in this post, just for the lols.

oh darn gotta go buy myself some flasks! BRB






expensive today :S

No comments:

Post a Comment