Saturday, August 29, 2009

Todays doings... LF PVP

So first thing I see when I log on, is my mail, thousands of expired items from AH, but no worries! I just got undercutted on those : )

I'd like to thank www.tarouwowguides.com for the inspiration to get the gold rolling, I did already know everything he's bringing up, but a guy doing tons of good work on something that's free for all, the fact that I'm not paying $30 to see screenshots/videos of someone having tons of gold, is indeed, inspiring! :-*

Ah well, It's just preperation for new content that's coming, with ulduar I lost 10k+ gold just by being lazy :(

I am now interested in season 7 in order to achieve arena master, and wonder if someone out there would like to join me? :)
It's more on a casual level but I expect quality thou!


Keep in touch,
DT

No comments:

Post a Comment