Monday, August 31, 2009

This morning...

Woke up around 8am *yawn* first thing to do is grab something to eat and log on at the same time! While in game my first reaction was "WTF" second was like "WTH", I'll explain more about that later *CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!*

Anyhow I went on for dailies like usually and of course I was doing them like a braindead maniac, can't believe I have to do them 3 more days! X( Ah well, I'd really want to get that heirloom sword aswell, so I can begin to level a rogue!

I know someone wants to level with me, pretty please...

I came to the conclusion I have way too many alts, not even half finished! My best progression would be a level 72(?) dkdk, he he. But what am I supposed to do then for 2 days? I'd love some suggestions.

Over and out,
DT

No comments:

Post a Comment